Homespec Home Inspections. Long Island Certified Home and Termite inspectors for the past 15 years.
We service all Nassau – Suffolk Long Island – Queens – Brooklyn and the Bronx. With Online Scheduling – Pricing and Payment Available.
We make it easy to protect your Family and your Real estate Investment?
Please Remember that the Home Inspection is only as good as the inspector…
That’s why as a 15 year experienced Home Inspector and past Realtor with thousands of past Home Inspection clients… I will help you through all you Inspections needs while earning your trust and confidence as we go through the full Real estate Buying process here on Long Island and NYC.
Whether you’re a home buyer, seller, or homeowner, Homespec home Inspections of Long island and NYC provide you with a detailed description of a home’s condition so you can move forward confidently and with peace of mind.
The Home purchase is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make. And it’s a decision that will affect you for years to come. The process can be extremely stressful and confusing. And of course, there is always considerable risk involved when making such a large purchase decision. A professional inspection will significantly reduce your risk and help make the entire home buying process easier and less stressful. We really enjoy helping our clients in this process; customer service is our highest priority.
Homespec Clients receive the following benefits along with their Deluxe Home Inspection:
- 100 Day Inspection Guarantee – Your want more than just a home inspection, you need professionals you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our Deluxe inspections with a 100 Day Inspection Guarantee.
- 90 Day Warranty – Limited mechanical and structural warranty for 90 days from the date of inspection or 22 days after closing, whichever is longer.
- The Termite Protection Plan – Covers your new home for 90 days after the home inspection against new termite and carpenter ant infestations.
- Flexible Scheduling – Time and schedules can be difficult to manage. That’s why we remain as flexible as possible by having inspectors available seven days a week.
- Home Owners Network – Homespec provides free memberships to the Home Owners Network. HON membership includes technical support and an exclusive “Right Answers, Right Away” application for member convenience.
- Free Phone Consultations – We offer 16-hour phone consultations each day to all customers, no matter the phase of homeownership.
- Personal Services When you schedule your Certified Home – Termite – Mold – Inspection here in New York State (including Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and NYC) and call me at 631-834-5448 being the Owner of Homespec Home Inspection I will personally handle all you Inspection needs from the beginning to the end.
Homespec Home Inspections (Since 1999) 11757
Long Island New York Certified & Licensed NYS #16000005054
- We at Homespec encourage you to join us during the inspection so that you can see things firsthand.
- During the Homespec inspection we will be giving you suggestions as to how to deal with issues and concerns as economically and practically as possible in the Area .
- We will be taking pictures of all the issues, and they will be included in the report.
- You get the report via e-mail within 24 hours.
- The Homespec report is amazingly detailed and yet easy to understand because of the photographs along with our concise and meaningful explanations.
- I am a NYS Certified Termite Inspectors and a termite inspection is available at the same time as the home inspection.
- Many real estate attorneys refer us.
- We are extremely thorough and detailed, but, we are not alarmists.
- ASHI – NAHI – NACHI Certified Inspector
- There is no higher level of inspection service available, anywhere. We also specialize in first time home buyers!
- Call 631-834-5448 to TALK to a real person at our company.
Homespec Home Inspection Services of New York and Long Island strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the inspection. You should feel free to ask the inspector any questions you may have during the inspection process.
Caution: Home Inspectors ARE NOT all alike! Call an ask about our home Inspection in Nassau county, Suffolk County, Queens New York, Brooklyn New York When pricing a Home Inspection. Please do yourself a favor and DON’T shop for the lowest price. DO SHOP for the most experienced inspector you can find with 15 years minimum is a good start. Buying a home is probably the single most expensive investment you will ever make.
- Roofing System
- Heating And Air Conditioning Systems
- Basement And Crawlspace
- Cabinets, Appliances, All Interior And Exterior Surfaces
- And Much More….
Don’t take a risk with a decision as important as your future home. Instead, have peace of mind by choosing one of Long Island’s top Qualified Home Inspector. To get a free quote or to schedule a home inspection in New York, Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn,Westchester, NYC and surrounding areas, contact us at 631-243-6642. Homespec Home Inspection Services looks forward to serving you. 11757