Homespec Home Inspection Services of NY.
Buying a new home is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make so trust Homespec Home Inspections Services to do it right!
Remeber it’s a decision that will affect you for years to come. The process can be extremely stressful and confusing. And of course, there is always considerable risk involved when making such a large purchase decision. A professional inspection will significantly reduce your risk and help make the entire home buying process easier and less stressful. We really enjoy helping our clients in this process; customer service is our highest priority. We know there are many Long Island Engineers and Engineering type Real estate Services on Long Island / Queens but our 15 years experience service and Competitive pricing will help you make the right choice.
- We at Homespec encourage you to join us during the inspection so that you can see things firsthand.
- During the Homespec inspection I will be giving you suggestions as to how to deal with issues and concerns as economically and practically as possible in the Area .
- I will be taking pictures of all the issues, and they will be included in the report.
- You get the report via e-mail within 24 hours.
- The Homespec report is amazingly detailed and yet easy to understand because of the photographs along with our concise and meaningful explanations.
- I am a NYS Certified Termite Inspectors and a termite inspection is available at the same time as the home inspection.
- Many real estate attorneys other Long Island Engineering companies refer us.
- We are extremely thorough and detailed, but, we are not alarmists.
- ASHI – NAHI – NACHI Certified Inspector
- There is no higher level of inspection service available, anywhere
Homespec Home Inspection Services of Long Island strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the inspection.
You should feel free to ask the inspector any questions you may have during the inspection process. The inspector will point out problems and explain them to you. The inspector will also show you the good points of the house as well. Plus, we will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the house in top condition. This will help you to get the most benefit from the inspection and gain the most understanding of the systems that make up your home, and how to maintain them. You’ll get a comprehensive report that is easy to understand. Everything identified during the inspection will be included in the report. Armed with the information our report will provide, you can make your decision with confidence. In the real estate transaction process, we are one of the only people with no vested interest in the sale of the property. We are independent and work only for you.
Important Home Inspection Info!
Caution: Home Inspectors ARE NOT all alike! When pricing a Home Inspection please do yourself a favor and DON’T shop for the lowest price. DO SHOP for the most experienced inspector you can find. Buying a home is probably the single most expensive investment you will ever make.
Don’t fall into a trap of believing that all Long Island Inspectors and Engineers do the same thing or follow the same “checklist”. THEY DON’T! Experience counts when it comes to the most expensive purchase of your life so don’t be surprised….BE SURE! All home inspections that we perform are designed with the buyer in mind. We do not work for the realtors or the builders, nor are we influenced by their demands. We do not allow any type of shady entangling alliances with questionable third parties. We do not take kickbacks from anyone……We work for YOU!
- Roofing System
- Heating And Air Conditioning Systems
- Basement And Crawlspace
- Cabinets, Appliances, All Interior And Exterior Surfaces
- And Much More….
Thinking if skipping that Home Inspection? Watch this Video from multiple experts first!